Tamar Kali’s music video for Pearl Remix is nothing less but strange. Not only did my ears bleed from the horrible song but the concept of the video, which follows the lives of 3 or 4 women (I lost track) experiencing different life altering experiences before attending a party on a Brooklyn Rooftop and jamming out to Kali’s song. Kali has an amazingly strong voice but I couldn’t understand anything she was saying, and the main message of the video doesn’t seem to match up with the song or really make any sense. Overall, though this was my first time hearing anything by Kali, I would not recommend her music or her music videos to anyone.
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird