“Here she Comes…” Tamar-kali sings, and yes, you can feel it, and you might get scared. “Pearl” starts with an angry drum-beat, rhythmical and loud. Noisy guitar riffs and the singer’s dark and deep voice screams “girl-power,” like a modern and angry version of spice-girls.
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird