This is the type of song that you either love or hate. I think the artist was making a point to show his personality in both the song and the video. While his dancing is more like drunken convulsing, it’s entertaining to watch. I admire him for making such a bold move and exposing himself to the criticism that I’m sure he anticipated. He sings in a high but soothing voice. It’s a catchy song and it’s one of those beats that gets stuck in your head easily.
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird