EOC’s mentoring programs serve undergraduate and graduate students from all three Baruch Schools: the School of Public Affairs, the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, and the Zicklin School of Business.
For more application details and deadlines click here.
Mentor for a Morning/Evening are speed-mentoring sessions giving students a chance to speak with a seasoned executive in their field of interest. As with the Year-Long Mentoring Programs, many of these meetings turn into lifetime relationships. Mentor for a Morning and Mentor for an Evening serve all Baruch students from all three schools. Mentor for a Morning event is held once a semester, Mentor for an Evening is held in the spring.
- Apply to Mentor for an Evening (to be held on March 3rd): RSVP Now!
- RSVP deadline is February 7, 2016 at 11:59pm.
- Please note that you will have to complete all steps of the application process to be considered for this program:
- Student RSVPs (deadline: 2/7/16 at 11:59pm)
- Students select Top Ten Mentor Preferences (deadline: 2/15/16 at 11:59pm)
- Students are notified about match (tentatively: 2/22/16 by end of day)
- The formal deadline for matched students to cancel without being penalized is Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
- EOC will not process incomplete or late applications. Please save the date for all required deadlines.