Spring 2023 Virtual Mentoring Week: April 24-28
CLICK HERE if you would like to be added to our student recruitment list for the April 24-28 Virtual Mentoring Week.
- Juniors, seniors and first- and second-year graduate students from all three Baruch schools (Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, and Zicklin School of Business). Students who are part of the following programs are also eligible: ZUHP, FLP, RSSP and SEEK
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be able to dedicate at least 1 hour to monthly meetings, maintain regular communication with a mentor from September to May and attend 2 out of the 3 EOC workshops
*THE APPLICATION FOR THE 2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR-LONG MENTORING PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED*
Please read the eligibility requirements and application guidelines. Applicants must complete all steps of the application process to be considered for this program!
1. Online Application
Student applications are to be completed in their entirety by September 6th, 2022 to be considered for the program. We strongly encourage eligible students to apply early; if the program reaches capacity before the application deadline, the application will be closed.
2. Group interview
Students who submit a completed application will receive instructions on how to book their group interview.
3. Submit mentor preference request
4. Attend Virtual Program Launch Event
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please read the important notes below, also click here to read the AYL Program’s FAQ.
EOC will NOT process incomplete or late applications. Please save the date for all required deadlines.
Due to the competitive nature of this program/session and the limited number of spots, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be accepted into the program.
Please note that your grammar, spelling, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions in completing this application correctly by the deadline will be considered in determining your acceptance into this program.
Use only ONE email address (spelled correctly) when corresponding with the Executives on Campus team in regards to this program. EOC is not responsible for lost communications due to the use of multiple or misspelled email addresses.