Virtual Mentoring Week – 5.4.20 – 5.8.20
Applicants must complete all steps of the application process by the deadlines to be considered! We strongly encourage eligible** students to apply early; if the program reaches capacity before the application deadline, the application will be closed.
1. Online Application – Deadline: 4/16
2. Students Receive Matches: 4/27
The mentor match email will only be sent to students who have completed the online application.
The Academic Year-Long Mentoring Program (AYLMP)
Please read below for eligibility requirements and application guidelines. Applicants must complete all steps of the application process to be considered for this program!
1. Online Application – https://tinyurl.com/AYLMP2020-2021
Student applications are to be completed in their entirety by September 2, 2020 to be considered for the program. We strongly encourage eligible students to apply early; if the program reaches capacity before the application deadline, the application will be closed.
2. Mandatory Online Info Session Quiz
3. Top Ten Mentors Selection
4. Attend Virtual Program Launch Event
- September 2nd – Deadline for student applications & completion of online EOC Info Session Quiz
- September 3rd – Students will receive Mentor Bios/Instructions for Top Ten Mentors
- September 10th – Deadline for students to submit Top Ten Mentors
- September 17th – Accepted students will receive their mentor match
- September 23rd – Students participating in the Academic Year-Long Mentoring Program must attend the Virtual Meet & Greet/Launch event
- First or second year graduate students
- Currently enrolled undergraduate juniors
- Currently enrolled student in the RSSP or FLP programs
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please read the important notes below, also click here to read the AYL Program’s FAQ.
EOC will NOT process incomplete or late applications. Please save the date for all required deadlines.
- Due to the competitive nature of this program/session and the limited number of spots, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be accepted into the program.
- Please note that your grammar, spelling, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions in completing this application correctly by the deadline will be considered in determining your acceptance into this program.
- Use only ONE email address (spelled correctly) when corresponding with the Executives on Campus team in regards to this program. EOC is not responsible for lost communications due to the use of multiple or misspelled email addresses.