Mentor for an Evening – 11.19.2019
Applicants must complete all steps of the application process by the deadlines to be considered! We strongly encourage eligible** students to apply early; if the program reaches capacity before the application deadline, the application will be closed.
1. Online Application – CLOSED
Please check back in the Spring 2020 semester for more information on the next short term program.
2. Top Ten Mentors Selection – Deadline: 11/07
– will only be sent to students who have completed online application for accepted mentees
The Academic Year-Long Mentoring Program (AYLMP)
The 2019 – 2020 AYLMP Application is now CLOSED.
Please check back in May for information on the 2020-2021 Academic Year Long Program.
Please read below for eligibility requirements and application guidelines. Applicants must complete all steps of the application process to be considered for this program!
1. Online Application
Please note: There are two pages to the online application once you begin.
2. Mandatory Online Info Session Quiz
3. Top Ten Mentors Selection
(will only be sent to students who have completed steps 1 and 2 and for accepted mentees);
4. Attend Program Launch Event on 9/19 CANCELED
Student applications are to be completed in their entirety by September 3rd, 2019 to be considered for the program. We strongly encourage eligible students to apply early; if the program reaches capacity before the application deadline, the application will be closed.
- September 3rd – Deadline for student applications & completion of online EOC Info Session Quiz
- September 4th– Students will receive Mentor Bios/Instructions for Top Ten Mentors & RSVP for Launch
- September 9th – Deadline for Students to submit Top Ten Mentors
- September 16th – Accepted Students will receive their Mentor match
- September 19th – Students participating in the Academic Year-Long Mentoring Program must attend the Meet & Greet/Launch event CANCELED
- First or second year graduate students
- Currently enrolled undergraduate juniors
- Currently enrolled student in the RSSP or FLP programs
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please read the important notes below, also click here to read the AYL Program’s FAQ.
EOC will NOT process incomplete or late applications. Please save the date for all required deadlines.
- Due to the competitive nature of this program/session and the limited number of spots, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be accepted into the program.
- Please note that your grammar, spelling, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions in completing this application correctly by the deadline will be considered in determining your acceptance into this program.
- Use only ONE email address (spelled correctly) when corresponding with the Executives on Campus team in regards to this program. EOC is not responsible for lost communications due to the use of multiple or misspelled email addresses.