Application for the 2023-2024 Academic Year-Long Mentoring Program is now closed!
Deadline: Tuesday, September 5th at 11:59PM
- Juniors, seniors and first- and second-year graduate students from all three Baruch schools (Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, and Zicklin School of Business). Students who are part of the following programs are also eligible: ZUHP, FLP, RSSP and SEEK
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be able to dedicate at least 1 hour to monthly meetings, maintain regular communication with a mentor from September to May and attend 2 out of the 3 EOC workshops
Please read the eligibility requirements and application guidelines. Applicants must complete all steps of the application process to be considered for this program!
1. Online Application
Student applications are to be completed in their entirety by September 5th, 2023 to be considered for the program. We strongly encourage eligible students to apply early; if the program reaches capacity before the application deadline, the application will be closed.
2. Virtual Orientation
Students who submit a completed application will receive instructions on how to sign up for an orientation.
3. Submit Top Ten mentors preference
Only students who submit a completed application and attended a virtual orientation will receive instructions on how to submit their top ten mentors preference.
4. Attend Virtual Program Launch Event
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please read the important notes below, also click here to read the AYL Program’s FAQ.
EOC will NOT process incomplete or late applications. Please save the date for all required deadlines.
Due to the competitive nature of this program/session and the limited number of spots, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be accepted into the program.
Please note that your grammar, spelling, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions in completing this application correctly by the deadline will be considered in determining your acceptance into this program.
Use only ONE email address (spelled correctly) when corresponding with the Executives on Campus team in regards to this program. EOC is not responsible for lost communications due to the use of multiple or misspelled email addresses.