Does the sound of nails scratching on a chalkboard, or the screeching of a subway train cause you to uncontrollably cringe? Well if so, avoid Tamar Kali’s “Pearl.” The obnoxious beat loudly covers the singer’s voice, as the only lyrics you could hear through her singing are mumbled. Did I say singing? Sorry, I meant screaming. Tamar screams the high notes of the song so badly, not even auto tune can make it sound good.
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird