- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird
Tag Archives: HA!
Who would have thought that Adrian Nicole LeBlanc with a bachelor’s degree in sociology and a masters in law would go on to write about a range of people from teenage prostitutes and drug-dealers to stand-up comedians. At her reading last night, I learned that LeBlanc is a great writer because of her ability to not only be present with others, but to be also present with herself. She is also a great observer in her capacity to spotlight what seems to be the most mundane of moments or people. As LeBlanc said, her purpose as a journalist is to “stretch what you know about the world.”