1. What is the effect of being adopted not as an infant?
2. The displacement of leaving or escaping an Amish town.
3. how is being transgender a form of displacement?
sorry i’m not sure if this ever published correctly. I will be doing my first choice.
1.How has police brutality increased over the years? How can we slow down and ultimately stop this epidemic?
2. Should marijuana be nationally legalized for recreational and/or medicinal use?
3. Should the U.S Government have reopened interaction with Cuba or should they have continued the trade restrictions that were in place for the last 60 or so years?
Adoption – What are the effects of a child that is constantly put back in foster care? / What is it like for a child constantly put back in foster care?
Experiences of moving that aren’t related to immigration – What is the experience like for students that move from China to the United States for education?
Homelessness – What is the experience of a homeless person who is constantly looking for shelter ?
Polygamy vs Monogamy– How does polygamy vs monogamy affect the household (wife and children) environment?
Adoption- How are adopted children impacted by the same gender parents?
Siblings/ Psychological displacement- How does having a disability impact your outlook on life? Or how does procrastination affect one’s potential personal improvements?
What are the effects of immigrants in the U.S. workforce? Are they really taking jobs from Americans?
How does birth order affect ones’ work ethic?
What are the challenges and sacrifices that comes with devoting oneself to the work of God?
Psychological displacement vs. Physical displacement – Living with your mother vs. living with your father as a female?
Psychological displacement- going from being the youngest sister on one side of your family to becoming the only child.
Gender displacement- the norms of gender and the roles of gender in Haiti vs. coming to America.