- This event has passed.
Workshop: How to Improve Existing Blogs@Baruch Sites
November 14, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Do you want to change your Blogs@Baruch sites from the default look to something more personal?
Want to improve your existing Blogs@Baruch site for next semester?
Have you seen another Blogs@Baruch site and want to know, “How’d they do that cool thing?”
Come workshop your Advanced Blogs@Baruch design and functionality questions. Bring your existing site (or launch a new one to test out for next semester). This will be a hands-on working session. Topics will depend on the needs of attendees, but possibly could include:
- Finding and activating a new theme
- Tweaking design elements
- Popular plugins that extend functionality
- Using images and media with accessibility in mind
- Having students create their own blogs
- End of semester? Closing down the site or keeping it open?
This workshop will expect some previous experience with Blogs@Baruch, but you don’t have to be an expert. We’ll help you learn some of the more advanced settings that are available. This workshop will be offered twice.