Now you are ready for the final step: action.
What can I do to move forward: goal setting, strategizing and taking action.
This is step six. Why? This is because without the first five, you would be paralyzed. It is now that you can create a strategy to overcome the specific adversity you are facing and find ways to make a comeback. In my classes, I refer to this step as “Strategize and Exercise” – because it probably isn’t a one-time event.Quotes for step 6: Taking Action 1) “Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.”
– Henri L. Bergson
2) “If you’re going to do something, do it with gusto. Don’t do anything half-heartedly. That dishonors the doing and the doer. So go for it. Hold nothing back. In life. Or love. Or anything at all!”
– Neale Donald Walsch
3) “Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now!”
– Michael Landon
4) “It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”
– Teddy Roosevelt
5) “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you can.”
– John Wesley
6) “A word is no more than a means to an end. It’s an abstraction. Not unlike a signpost, it points beyond itself. The word “Honey” isn’t honey. You can study and talk about honey for as long as you live, but you won’t really know honey until you taste it”.