Students with some degree of both Japanese and English language abilities are invited to come speak and interview with hiring companies for full-time and internship positions at the upcoming Career Forums in the U.S. and Japan. Many companies make offers of employment or internship by the end of the event.
Career Forum registration and attendance are entirely free.
Tokyo Winter Career Forum 2017
December 16 & 17 (Sat. & Sun.), 2017
* Currently 59 hiring companies
San Francisco Career Forum 2018
February 17 & 18 (Sat. & Sun.), 2018
* Travel scholarships available for students of any major
* Attendance bonuses for students of select IT and Engineering majors
U.S. Career Forum 2018 (in New York)
May 12 (Sat.), 2018
* 2018 information will be available beginning of January
* All positions in the U.S. using Japanese
* All students with legal U.S. work permission welcome (including OPT candidates graduating by December 2018)
If you have questions about any of the Career Forums, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!